Welcome to the Eagle Business Association
Our mission is to promote the enhancement of our community through local business partnerships, local volunteerism, and continuous community involvement.
Benefits of being an Eagle Business Association Member
The Eagle Business Association works within our community to help make it a great place to live and work. Having local businesses working together helps make our community prosper and smile even more.
Networking seems to be the biggest reward of being an EBA member. However, some of the member
benefits and programs that the Eagle Business Association (EBA) has proudly been involved in are listed below:
- EBA Telephone Directory Booklet is mailed to every Eagle resident and business on an annual basis.
- EBA website (www.eaglebusinessassn.org) linking members to the businesses’ websites and listing businesses’ and community upcoming events.
- Purchases, maintains and displays the United States flags on our Main Street and throughout the village of Eagle.
- EBA participates in Kettle Moraine Days to support the local Fire Department via booth or softball tournament and also having a float in the parade.
- EBA participates in the “Drop Everything & Read Program” at Eagle Elementary each November during National Education Week. Eagle Business members are willing to help out in anyway they can to help promote better learning for each student in our district. Some examples are “The Job Shadowing Program, Mock Interviews, Career Day, etc.
- EBA has hosted the EBA Community Rummage Sale for the past 19 years. This is one of the Eagle Business Association fundraisers which have become quite a big hit for all these years.
- 2013 the EBA hosted the 1st 5K Walk/Run to help and promote the Beautification Project in the Village of Eagle.
- EBA sponsors the Eagle Community Pumpkin Party for 2013. The pumpkin party is a great event that provides coloring contest, pumpkin carving contest, carmel apples, cookie decorating, big slide and the GREAT pumpkin drop every year before trick-or-treating.
- Every December for the past 19 years EBA hosts the “Community Christmas Food Drive and Wagon Ride” which is then donated to the local food pantry. Working with the fire department and the police department to keep the spirit of giving at Christmas time in the community.
- A year end annual banquet is planned for all members to attend. A time to reminisce, mingle with all the members and begin a new year of activity.
To become a member of the Eagle Business Association Click Here.
To download the Eagle Business Association Bylaws Click Here.
Thank You for visiting the Eagle Business Association.
EAGLE...We Give You A Smile!